Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
June 24, 2024
Action Center
Referral Information


The only accepted method to sign Local 317’s out of work list is by email.

New applicants, or any IBEW member who has never signed Local 317’s out of work list, must come to the Union Hall in person and fill out an application for referral.   

You cannot be registered on the out of work list if the information requested below is incomplete.

For applicants or members whom we have current information in our data base:

Email immediately the following information to the corrisponding email address below (Inside or Outside email address at the bottom)

  • Full Name
  • Birth Date
  • Phone #
  • Copy of your Dues Receipt if you are a member of an IBEW Local Union.
  • Additional information may be requested over the phone (if needed) to complete your registration if you are not a current member of the IBEW or do not send a copy of your Dues Receipt.

Once we receive the email from you, we will respond with a Registration number (re-sign number) at which point you are registered to the out of work list.

After accepting a work assignment from Local 317, you are not eligible to remain on the out of work list for Local 317 . Once employment has ended with a contractor that you were referred to from Local 317,  you will again  become eligible to sign Local 317’s out of work list.

*RE-SIGN Procedure*

To remain on our out of work list you must send a re-sign email every month between the 10th and 16th by email with your Full Name, Date of Birth, Phone number and registration number that you were assined from your inital email:            

Greg For INSIDE classifications:


Paul For OUTSIDE classifications:

If you are offered three work assignments without accepting one, you will be removed from the out of work list. You will need to sign the out of work list again and will be placed on the bottom of the out of work list.

After completing a short call job assignment, you must re-sign within 3 days of completing the short call by email to retain your position on the out of work list.  If you do not re-sign, you will be dropped from the out of work list.

Most jobs require certifications (Such as Licenses, Certifications and OSHA 10,30 etc.) requested by the contractors. If you obtain additional certifications, send an email to the corrosponding email that you have been resigning with, to have these Licenses/certifications/qualifications updated in our system.

Greg For INSIDE classifications:


Paul For OUTSIDE classifications:

Page Last Updated: Jul 15, 2022 (10:44:45)
Member Login


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?
Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds
<< June 2024 >>
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Important Links
Benny Card
Sup. Health, Vacation, Pension Contributions
Vanguard Retirement
4TH District Health Fund
American Benefit
Kentucky Electrician License
West Virginia Fire Marshal
Weather Report
IBEW Local 317
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

Top of Page image